Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

February 4, 2013

Just call me Mommy..

     Baby Dion is a great baby! Very calm and relaxed, he sleeps most of the day and only really cries when he's hungry or gassy. I love my baby boy. I never knew I could love someone so much. I look at him and I am just so full of pride. Especially when I see him with his daddy. It warms my heart to see my two boys together. Richard is such an amazing father and I can't wait to see them grow together. I hope he's just like him and that they are best friends.
     I am so excited for the future..looking forward to seeing what D's personality is like..And if he keeps all his hair (haha). I cannot wait for the milestones that he will have. He's already growing up so fast :( (sheds a tear lol) He's already trying to hold his head up, roll over and today he held his bottle by himself! What in the world is going on? He's 11 days old! He needs to stop it. Mommy doesn't want her baby to grow.
     I thought that being a mother would be harder. It actually came pretty naturally to me. I feel a lot better than I thought I would,especially after the c-section. Being a mom is amazing and I love it. So far, so good :)