Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

February 4, 2013

Bringing home the bacon.

'I'm a little sad. Daddy's going back to work for the first time since Dion's been born :( I'm going to miss him. He's been a huge help. I can't even explain my feelings for him since we had the baby. I love him so much and this experience has made our bond closer. I know he had to go back to work eventually but that doesn't make it any less sad for me. I've become really dependent of him, and he's been so supportive and helpful. I know I can do it on my own but in a perfect world I would want him with us all the time..but..I'm sure baby D & I will be fine. Besides,if it gets too I know Gamma will come & get him :) I love our little family. I just hope things can continue the way they have been.