Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

January 4, 2013

Rib pain.

Early today my ribs on my right started to hurt. I just kept it moving because occasionally he hangs out right by my ribs which causes me discomfort. Laying here, it's 2 am and the pain is almost unbearable. They feel so sore and almost broken. I looked it up and google says they most likely are bruised :( I have been laying with an ice pack on them but it's not helping. I'm in such pain and it's definitely not him because he's on the left of my belly and there is nothing by where the pain is. I don't know what to do. And Richard is knocked out. I'm not going to get any sleep at all tonight. I really need tylenol. I'm about ready to be done with pregnancy! I just want to feel better :(