Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

January 5, 2013

My ribs hurt worse than yesterday! We woke up and went to Walgreens. Richard got me tylenol, pain relieving patches, halls and orange juice. Oh yeah, I woke up and had a cold (like I don't have enough problems.) So we got home..I took the tylenol and he put the pad on my ribs which definitely helped. Then I took a nap and woke up feeling better. About 2 hours later I was in pain again. Now it's to the point where I can't move without it hurting. I couldn't even get out of bed or the car on my own. Tomorrow morning we are going to the e.r. I'm hoping theres something they can do to make it stop hurti.g. My mom was talking to my aunt who had the same pains and they wanted to induce her because he was too big. He was born 9 pounds! So they might want to induce me tomorrow. Oh boyyyy!