Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

July 20, 2014

Back to being "Mommy"..

I am feeling very relaxed and 99 percent better than the past 2-3 weeks. I have been really stressed out and frustrated. Everything was just snowballing and it was just...
I am feeling much better. My mom (love that woman) had Dion for the weekend which helped me out a ton. Ahhh! *Sigh* Richard and I had a great weekend talking, watching Netflix and just being a couple. If you're a parent you know how it can be getting caught up in being Mommy and Daddy. Almost just going through the motions not really focusing on the fact that you are still people. Still Richard and Deanna, not just Dion's parents. As much as I love my baby boy it is still just as important to take care of me. Glad I had a weekend to do just that.