Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

February 25, 2014

Kidney: FOR SALE..

Where have I been?..
In Mommy Oblivion.
I totally forgot about blogging. Whoopsy. Gotta get back into the swing of things over here. It's not like anyone reads this. Mostly it's just for me but maybe one day I'll have some followin) over on the good ol' blog-a'sphere.
So what's been goin' on..let's see. Dion turned ONE! And has been driving me nuts. Haha. He's walking now and is in everything. The garbage, the toilet paper: EVERYTHING! I'll be doing an update soon on that crazy butt. Besides that, we're getting everything figured out on this moving situation. Can't live with his parents forever but it seems like I'll have to sell my left kidney to afford to live on our own. Ha. Kiddin'..maybe. No. Just kiddin', although you only need one to function right. . .

I should look into that..