Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

October 23, 2013

The beast!

   Dion definitely has Mommy's crazy hair. Haha..naturally curly-frizzy. Without product his hair is just like mine. A little crazy and hard to maintain. He gets some serious Bob Marley dreads in the back lol. Last week I had to cut the knotty hairs in the back of his head..then I went in with scissors a couple of hours ago after it knotted (or should I say dreaded back up) and cut it really short. Richard wanted to kill me btw because he is anti-haircut for his little man. (Yes. His eyes did roll when he saw me snipping away; sorry daddy it had to be done.)
    As you can see in the right side of the picture with product in it- his hair looks super cute and curly. It takes a lot to tame the beast that is Dion's hair.


 I use 3 main products on Baby D's hair. All Johnson's products (No, not biased..just cheap lol) While he's in the bath we use the regular ol' Johnson's shampoo.When he's done Splashin' I then put the detangling spray on 'the beast' and comb out the knots. Next step is mixing the baby oil gel with the leave in conditioner and applying that to his hair. Brush the back down, fluff up the curls in the front and Voila'! Done! ( until he takes a nap and messes it all up that is..)