Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

September 3, 2013

Out of whack! - Crazy Hormones!

  I'm having some serious post baby problems!! Lol. My face is breaking out, I'm losing hair and I've gained 25 pounds since having Dion. I just got my period after it being 2 months late. ( no seriously..my last period was June 22nd.) I need to get myself together! I cannot wait until we get settled in Massachusetts. Schedules dinners, healthier meals and Insanity. ( no..I am not tryna kill myself lol) Richard and I are ready for a healthier lifestyle. We have to get prepared to chase after Dion in a few months. :)
  I know I can't control some of these changes and my hormones are probably still out of whack but this part of mommyhood is so--Whack! Haha. It's all worth it for my chunky butt though and I'd do it all over in a heartbeat.