Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

April 22, 2013

Snapback: week 3

So this is week 3 of me working out. I haven't seen much progress so far. My weight goes down and then back up. I'm not expecting real dramtic results until we move into our own place and I can make healthy meals. I need to try harder to eat better. I don't want to diet but I know I have to try to eat healthier when possible. I have been doing wii fit, zumba core and other wii games. Also I go on walks with my family and Richard and I are going to start jogging tomorrow. I am finally doing what I've wanted to for a long time. 3 weeks is the most i've exercised EVER monday through friday. Richard said he's also planning on getting me weights, yoga mats and all the accesories for this to be successful. :) I'm really excited and it feels good to be getting fit.