Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

March 5, 2013

Dr. Brown's is a lifesaver!

The past few days Dion has been really upset, fussy and gassy. He wasn't sleeping at night and was starting to get fussy during the day too. It was really unlike him so Richard and I decided to get him some new bottles. My aunt had suggested we try out Dr.Brown bottles. I'd never heard of them but after doing some searching I saw that We went to Target and got a 3 pack.





They seem to be helping. He hasn't been fussy today :) Usually he cries during feedings because he needs to burp and it takes him a long time to burp sometimes. Feedings today, sometimes I just lifted him up and it came right out without any patting. When I did have to tap his back it took only a few pats for him to burp. He seems a lot happier! So glad we found something to help him because he was so uncomfortable. Well see what happens tonight :) Keep you posted! XOXO