Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

February 19, 2013

We'll miss you.

  Well I think I jinxed it last night because he woke back up at 2 and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30! I was so exhausted! Omg.
  On another note, my mom is leaving for MA tomorrow until the last week of March :( We're planning a big move up there before April. Mom is going up there to get everything settled before she comes and gets us and we all go. Can't wait until then. This next month is going to be hard. My mom has been a major help with baby D. She has been taking him around 11 everyday so I can get some extra sleep. I'm really going to miss her, not just because of the extra help but because she is like my best friend. Always there for me..through it all, especially my pregnancy and the baby. She is the best. The strongest woman I know. Even though this is not the ideal situation I know everything will be alright. It may be rocky at first but I know in the end this is what's best for everyone. WE MISS YOU ALREADY GAMMA! <3 See you on skype everyday until the end of March.