Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

February 27, 2013

Sleep deprivation at it's finest.

I am so tired! This boy kept me up,  last night from 2-4. We've had worse nights but I guess all the other nights are adding up. It's really hard for me not to get upset when he screams and crys for 2 straight hours. I just get overwhelmed sometimes, I'm sure a lot of moms do..that's when I wake up the reinforcements (daddy) lol Then when I can sleep or take naps,I don't get a chance to because theirs things I have to do or that's the only time Richard & I get alone time. Since Gamma left I haven't gotten a little break, I'm dying and it's only been a week. I can't wait to be back with my mom again, I miss her so much & love having her help. I can't wait until he sleeps more during the night!! I hope that comes sooner than later..

Mommy needs some sleep! AHHHH!!