Home Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Google Plus Tumblr Pictures About Contact

January 3, 2013

Sleep fail!

I cannot sleep! I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 12 on the dot. I laid here for another half hour trying to fall back asleep. FAIL lol It's 3 in the morning now & I have to be up at like 8 :( I'm just really uncomfortable no matter what position I am in. I tried laying on the opposite side of the bed, sitting, propping pillows under me..nothing helps make me comfortable. I even have a body pillow that is not doing me justice right now. I kind of just gave up. I guess this is that part of pregnancy where you don't get any sleep. I'll be 9 months next week so it's right on schedule. Almost like your body is trying to prepare you for sleepless nights when the baby gets here. I might just have to be nocturnal, because I can nap during the day with no problem. Ahh! What can I do? Any advice? I'm desperate!